In An Ever-Changing Online World, Local Business Owners Need More Than Just Another Knowledgeable Marketing Consultant; They Need a Trained Expert Who Specializes in Local Business Internet Marketing
Look for the Local Internet Marketing Association (LIMA) Seal
Want to create a steady stream of prospects who find your company and become the kind of loyal customers who send even more business your way? It won’t happen by accident – and carving out time to learn and launch an effective marketing program on your own… well, since when do you have even a spare minute?
When you make a LIMA member your marketing partner, you’ll see the difference between just “getting by” with your marketing efforts and taking your local business to the next level.
What Sets a LIMA Member Apart from the Rest?
- LIMA members utilize a continuous stream of the latest, safest, cutting-edge online marketing techniques for their clients - including mobile marketing, paid advertising, reputation management, video marketing, social media and more
- They receive extensive training and support from industry leaders to guide them through any challenge the ever-changing search engines throw at them.
- They know how to run profitable and effective local business marketing campaigns, while saving their business clients money on marketing costs.
- They have access to the latest tips, tools, and strategies for reaching clients in untapped markets.
- They specialize in the small- and mid-sized local business sector.
- They are passionate about helping small business owners grow their businesses and achieve profits like never before, even in the face of a shaky economy.
Simply put, the LIMA member designation is much more than a label.
It enables local business owners to put their trust in an expert who has their best interests and ultimate success in mind.
If you’re looking to grow your business this year, rather than choosing a random marketing consultant and hoping for the best, choose a LIMA member. That’s the best way to know you’ll get the results you want.
If you are a local marketing consultant and you’re interested in learning more about our powerful community of leaders and how you, too, can receive the kind of training and guidance LIMA stands for, click here: “LIMA Membership Opportunities.”