Why Hire An Active DSMA Member?
When you begin your search for a qualified local business marketing professional, you may be met by a horde of hype-driven candidates, each claiming to be the best in the business. The truth is that many are learning as they go. Some even use tactics and tools that can backfire and plunge your business into online invisibility.
But when you work with a DSMA Member, the local spotlight shines on your business. Your ideal customers can find you – even if they don’t yet know you exist. They get to know, like, and trust you enough to make a buying decision. Your sales cycle shrinks, too, because your prospects practically sell themselves before they even call or visit.
- DSMA members have at their fingertips a continuous stream of the latest, cutting-edge online marketing techniques and possess the know-how required to use these techniques to benefit your local business. They are well trained in the key areas of mobile marketing, paid advertising, reputation management, video marketing, social media and more.
- They receive extensive training and support from industry leaders to guide them through any challenge you may face in your local business marketing. This means you have access to the DSMA member you hire and through him or her you also have access to a team of the top local business marketing professionals the industry has to offer.
- DSMA members know how to run profitable local business marketing campaigns, while saving your business money on marketing costs. Lower Marketing Budget + Increased Sales = Big Profits for your business.
- They specialize in the small, local business sector.
- They are passionate about helping your small business grow and achieve profits like never before, even in the face of a shaky economy.
Choosing a DSMA Member is a Smart Business Decision
DSMA membership provides local business owners with peace of mind. You can put your trust in a local business marketing expert who has your best interest and ultimate success in mind as well as the skills, support and tools to back it up. All members must adhere to our Code of Ethics. DSMA membership gives local business marketing professionals all they need to meet your marketing needs.
There's no reason to settle for a marketing consultant who may or may not know how to effectively promote your local business, when you can choose to hire a DSMA member who is fully focused on and equipped to deliver successful local business marketing.